Upload Your Photo
Japanese Knotweed Solutions Ltd (JKSL) are the UK’s longest established Japanese knotweed specialist. We treat Japanese knotweed and other invasive plants for commercial and residential clients nationwide.
We are looking for a dynamic new employee to join our excellent survey team at our head office in Radcliffe, North Manchester to meet the demands of our constantly growing business.
With the Survey Department you will be involved with the following day to day tasks:
• Site visits throughout the UK, mainly on your own or in a pair on a large survey.
• Report writing.
• AutoCAD drawings for surveys.
• Pricing tenders and budgets for the department.
• Following up projects/leads and securing contracts.
• You will be given a sales target and also will qualify for the bonus scheme for this department.
• Assisting the Operations Department and the site teams undertaking the projects.
The successful candidate will have a training budget of circa £500-£1,000.00 +VAT per year and we would like to see you undertaking numerous courses to improve your knowledge and skill set, to benefit both the business and yourself.
Candidates can expect variety within the role and also the ability to progress in different directions within the growing business.
As part of the role the successful candidate, once experienced, would be involved in our business development strategy, attending networking events and delivering CPD presentations on Japanese knotweed as well as other non-native invasive species to a wide range of clients across the UK.
To meet the requirements of our clients, candidates will be required to work away from home at times when surveying, staying overnight nationwide. The company will provide an overnight allowance which pays for accommodation, breakfast and evening meal.
Overtime is available, dependent on our work load.
The following are desired:
• Self-motivated, reliable, punctual, good communication skills and a positive professional attitude at all times.
• Computer literate
• A full, clean, UK Driving Licence
• Reasonable plant knowledge
• AutoCAD experience
The following would be advantageous, but are not mandatory:
• Relevant degree
• PCA CSJK qualified
• BASIS qualified
• PA1, PA6 and PA6AW and other spraying licenses
• CSCS Card
• H & S training such as IOSH or NEBOSH
If you wish to apply please email your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Alexander Dayes.