When I was a young boy I had a friend, whose brother kept asking… ‘why?’ …. every time somebody asked him to do anything.
This became annoying after about five minutes and completely insufferable over any longer period of time. The problem was made worse by the fact his parents were ‘modern’ in their child rearing skills and had made the decision to tolerate this behavior with incredible patience.
‘Can you turn the radio down Robert’
‘Because nobody can hear what they are saying to each other’
‘Because your radio is on really loud’
‘Because you have turned it up’
My father would have simply clipped me round the ear hole and said – ‘because I bloody told you to…. that’s why…’
I thought of this irritating child this morning when I was discussing sales with the team at JKSL. I assumed the role of the irritating teenager asking – why do people use JKSL …?
There were various answers from the team to which I kept repeating…. ‘…but why?’
It’s a difficult question to answer.
There are now lots of companies offering Japanese knotweed eradication services many of them coming from industries with a similar skill set – such as demolition contractors or hauliers and muck away companies. These ‘associated’ industries often come at the problem with their own wagons and sometimes their own tip facilities and can undercut our prices significantly.
So why …? would anyone choose to use JKSL over a company offering a cheaper price?…
- We’ve been dealing with Japanese knotweed longer than anyone else in the UK and have more successfully completed projects than anyone else in the industry
- We’ve written the current industry code on dealing with Japanese knotweed in the UK and can safely say …we know the rules – inside out.
- We are the only UK company offering every insurance product that is available in the Japanese knotweed market – we can tailor a bespoke product that suits your particular requirements.
- We offer training and presentations at no cost and will ensure your teams are fully up to speed on all current issues with invasive species.
- We’re not just a ‘man and a van’ operation – we are fully manned, teams of industry trained professionals that take Health and Safety seriously and ensure our works are fully compliant with current legislation.
- Our surveyors are trained to degree level.
- We are a member of both trade bodies that serve the industry.
- We do not employ sub-contractors for any part of our works.
- We are the number one service provider in the industry
- We are the only Japanese knotweed contractor in the UK with three permanent teams of operatives doing nothing but monitoring our sites and offering follow up visits and repeat sprays where long term spray strategies are being used.
If you can find another company that can offer all of the above and still offer better prices than ours – then please use them.
Why wouldn’t you?