If you really want it dead, choose us

Japanese knotweed Removal in Stoke-on-Trent

JKSL are able to provide high-quality treatment to anyone in Stoke-on-Trent who is suffering from a Japanese knotweed outbreak. With over 15 years of experience, we have worked on domestic, commercial and industrial sites all over the UK and become experts in our field. Our team have developed a range of innovative Japanese knotweed removal methods that enable us to offer a 100% success rate to our clients.

Our high-level of expertise on Japanese knotweed and its impact on homes and land in the UK has led us to become a leading voice on the issue. In fact, our work has been recognised by some of the most well-known media platforms such as the BBC. Our team use a range of innovative treatment methods including excavation, chemical treatment and Mesh Tech for environments that need the most protection. We’ll visit your property and carry out a full review before recommending a tailored knotweed removal package.

JKSL are proud to offer a flexible service to our clients, and we have knotweed removal teams who are available seven days a week in the Stoke-on-Trent area. We’ve seen first-hand how Japanese knotweed can effect house sales and damage eco-systems when left untreated. This is why we recommend that you seek the assistance of a professional.

We also offer our clients warranty options of up to 10 years alongside our removal success guarantee. This means that you can have added peace of mind that your property is protected for the long-term. With JKSL, you’ll always get high-quality knotweed removal services at some of the most competitive rates in Stoke-on-Trent.

If you’d like any more information on our range of Japanese knotweed removal treatments, feel free to get in touch with our team of experts at JKSL. We’ll be able to answer any queries you may have regarding your site.

Combining more than 15 years of experience with cutting edge capabilities:


I believe I have a Japanese knotweed infestation.
How can I contact you?