Upload Your Photo
Japanese Knotweed Solutions is seeking a mature, polite and enthusiastic receptionist, who will also assist all areas of the company with various administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
• A professional telephone manner
• Organisational skills
• Time management skills
• Polite, welcoming and friendly attitude
• Good listening and literacy skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Self- motivated manner and works well in a team
Annual Salary: Meets Minimum Wage from £8 per Hour up to £19,000 per Annum- Dependent on experience.
This is a permanent and full-time role, with hours of 8am-5pm from Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, on pro-rata basis.
This is a varied role, which will be receptionist based, responsibilities to include:
• Answer the phone, forward relevant messages to the right department.
• Meet and greet guests and visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner and escort them to meet the relevant colleague. Also ensure guests are signed in and out and make them aware of safety procedures.
• To oversee the smooth operation of the reception area and to keep the welcoming area tidy/presentable throughout the day by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Arranging accommodation for staff
• Collecting quotes and ordering machinery and plant hire
• Processing purchase orders
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
• Photocopying, scanning and printing various documents
• To look after any incoming deliveries.
• Any administrative duties including supporting senior management as and when required, i.e. Scanning, booking hotels, filing and managing email correspondence.