Japanese knotweed Solutions Ltd (JKSL) are the UK’s longest established Japanese knotweed specialist. We treat Japanese knotweed and other invasive plants for commercial and residential clients nationwide.
We are looking for a dynamic new employee to join our excellent operations team at our head office in Radcliffe, North Manchester, to meet the demands of our constantly growing business.
This is a permanent and full-time role, with hours of 8am-5pm from Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, on pro-rata basis.
Annual Salary: £19,000 per Annum- Dependent on experience
The role consists of the following:
- Data entry on company databases, spreadsheets and other documents
- Booking large numbers of site visits via phone and email
- Route planning for our site teams
- Ordering plant, equipment and other materials and arranging hotels, haulage and deliveries
- Creating purchase orders and other documents to submit to our Accounts team
- Completing a variety of forms and sending these to clients and officials
- Creating, reviewing and issuing reports
- Producing method statements and risk assessments for the various projects (training available if required)
- Assisting the site teams and others with issues
- Assisting the Operations Manager in other general duties
Candidates can expect variety within the role and also the ability to progress in different directions within our growing business.
The following are Mandatory:
- Self-motivated, reliable, punctual, good communication skills and a positive professional attitude at all times.
- Fully computer literate including MS Excel and MS Word
- Good attention to detail
- Maths & English GSCE pass (or equivalent)
The following would be advantageous, but are not mandatory:
- H & S training such as IOSH or NEBOSH (any level)
- Some knowledge of plants or horticulture, particularly invasive species e.g. Japanese knotweed
- Higher-level skills with MS Excel including combining logic functions (IF, CHOOSE, LOOKUP etc.)
- A full, clean, UK Driving Licence
If you wish to apply please email your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Ann Taylor.
- Location: Radcliffe, Manchester
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: £19,000 per Annum - Dependent on experience
- Salary per: Annum
- Job start date: ASAP