JKSL is the UK's leading specialist in the identification, control and eradication of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive varieties.
Founded by Michael Clough, Japanese Knotweed Solutions Limited has grown rapidly to a £2.5m turnover, 35 employees and a client base of 300. We operate nationwide with a Rapid Response Team on standby 7 days a week, to deal with the most urgent client enquiries.
We're a dedicated team of professionals who share a great deal of experience. We invest heavily in the continual training of all our employees, ensuring you always have a highly qualified team working on your project with the latest industry accreditations.
We offer a 10 year insurance backed warranty. We're trusted by over 300 clients including many of the UK's largest landowners, construction companies and government agencies.
Our founder Mike Clough comes from a surveying and landscape architecture background and has run both construction and grounds maintenance companies in the past. Hence, he was well placed to observe the increasing problem of Japanese Knotweed, setting up the company in response to a growing number of enquiries.
Over the years, our experience and expertise has grown to such an extent that we are now a trusted contractor for clients such as the Environment Agency and British Waterways as well as major construction and development companies across the country.
WHY CHOOSE US
"Japanese Knotweed presents an increasingly serious threat to landowners and the construction industry. Our aim is to offer the most effective and cost efficient solution to this problem and to remain as the UK's leading solutions provider"
Michael Clough - Managing Director
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- #1We are the only company in the UK to specialise exclusively in Japanese Knotweed
- #2We are the only company in the UK to offer a ten year insurance backed warranty
- #3We have a dedicated survey team who undertake all site surveys using digital surveying equipment.
- #4We are the only company in the UK to have a dedicated re-visit team
- #5We employ highly qualified surveyors, trained to degree level in Environmental Science
- #6We provide consultation and advice to the Environment Agency on the management of Japanese Knotweed
- #7We were the first company in the UK to offer direct injection to eradicate Japanese Knotweed
- #8All work is completed in-house by our own fully trained staff
- #9We are the only company to offer a clean site policy document for completion by all sub-contractors
- #10We were the first company in the UK to recognise the problems caused by Japanese Knotweed and therefore we have the longest track record of successfully completed projects